7 Delicious Summer Salads
The sun is out and so are the salads! The summer months are perfect for salads because of all the fresh fruits and vegetables to choose from. You no longer need to worry about the seasonality of vegetables or the expensive price point of strawberries. All these foods are fresh and readily available at your local farmer’s market!
We’ve listed this season’s 7 most delectable summer salads that will keep you hooked during the warm months.
1. Blackberry Balsamic Grilled Chicken with Crispy Fried Goat Cheese
See recipe by Closet Cooking
2. Garlicky Kale Salad with Crispy Chickpeas
See recipe by Minimalist Baker
3. Honey Mustard, Chicken, Avocado and Bacon Salad
Recipe by Cafe Delites
4. Shredded Summer Salad and Garlic Tahini Dressing
See recipe by The Girl on Bloor
5. Asparagus, Tomato and Feta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
See recipe by Cooking Classy
6. Easy Tandoori Chicken and Grilled Peach Salad
See recipe by Sugar et al
7. Shrimp and Avocado Taco Salad
See recipe by Iowa Girl Eats
Want to keep up the health kick while on vacation? Some of these salads might be decadent for on-the-go traveling, but check out these top tips on How to Eat Healthy While on Vacation.
Categories: Diet, Nutrition & Health